- This keto donut mix comes together so quickly with just a few keto staples - egg whites, apple cider vinegar, and water or cream (for a richer cake style donut).
- Just mix, scoop and fry! (does not require a deep fryer. A frying pan filled 1" with taste-free coconut oil is fine!)
- Fry 5 minutes. Roll them around in the Cinnamon "Sugar"! And have yourself a Cinnamon Donut Coffee Break!
- Cinnamon "Sugar" Topping included in the mix
- Dairy-Free Mix - and prepared Dairy-Free if desired!
- Serving Size = 5 Donut Holes
INGREDIENTS: NONGMO BLANCHED ALMOND FLOUR, CINNAMON SUGAR PACKET (NONGMO ERYTHRITOL, CINNAMON) ORGANIC PSYLLIUM HUSK NONGMO ERYTHRITOL, CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE OAT FIBER, BAKING YEAST, ALUMINUM FREE BAKING POWDER, HIMALAYAN PINK SALT, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR, PURE STEVIA EXTRACT POWDER
Made in a dedicated gluten free facility.
How to make the donuts - it's easier than you think!
For Baked Option: fill piping bag or ziptop bag with donut batter before it sets up. Cut to 3/4" nozzle opening. Pipe into 8 donut molds, brush with melted coconut oil - and bake 350F for 30-40 min.. Frying may be a better option for round donut holes, and we believe they taste better fried, but baking is certainly an option.
To Air Fry: Shape dough, place in air fryer, drizzle with refined coconut oil, select "air crisp" setting (390F), run 5 minutes, flip over, run 5 more minutes! Let cool thoroughly before rolling in cinnamon 'sugar' topping! Chill to firm up the donut.
- Makes 30 Donut Holes
Making a big batch? You may be interested in 3 PK Cinnamon "Sugar" Yeast Donuts