KETOJOY! Homemade Happiness!
A new line of keto, low carb ice cream mixes that are simply DIVINE!
KONA COFFEE -
- Only 1 net carb per serving (2/3 cup prepared) -- a beautiful, rich coffee flavor WITHOUT caffeine concerns!
- Churn a QUART and a HALF of fresh, creamy low carb coffee (decaf) ice cream at home any time those cravings strike!
- In a blender add mix with Heavy Cream and Unsweetened Nut Milk -- blend --freeze! It couldn't be easier
- Each mix Makes 1.5 - 2 Quarts of churned ice cream--9 servings
Recommended: 1.5 quart (or larger) countertop ice cream maker or place directly in the freezer and stir often.
- NON DAIRY: use coconut cream or other vegan-based liquid, instead of heavy cream.
- Vary the fat content by adjusting for more or less cream. For example for nonfat low carb ice cream, use 90% unsweetened nut milk, 10% cream.
We love this coffee ice cream with keto fudge sauce or all on its' own!
INGREDIENTS: NONGMO ERYTHRITOL, NONGMO XYLITOL, DECAFFEINATED COFFEE, MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES FROM COCONUT OIL, XANTHAN GUM, KONJAC ROOT FIBER, NATURAL VANILLA FLAVOR, PURE STEVIA EXTRACT POWDER, HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
NOTICE: Xylitol is dangerous to cats and dogs.
Made in a dedicated gluten-free facility.