KETOJOY! Homemade Happiness!
A new line of keto, low carb ice cream mixes that are simply DIVINE!
FRESH STRAWBERRY -
- Only 1 net carb per serving (2/3 cup prepared) -- a luscious, fresh strawberry ice cream with a tint of pink (from beets - nothing artificial here!)
- Churn a QUART and a HALF of fresh, creamy low carb strawberry ice cream at home any time those cravings strike!
- In a blender add the mix to Heavy Cream and unsweetened nut milk -- blend -- and freeze! It couldn't be easier!
- Each mix Makes 1.5 - 2 Quarts of churned ice cream. 9 servings!
Recommended: 1.5 quart (or larger) countertop ice cream maker or put directly into the freezer and stir often.
- NON DAIRY: use coconut cream or other vegan-based liquid, instead of heavy cream.
- Vary the fat content by adjusting for more or less cream. For example for nonfat low carb ice cream, use 90% unsweetened nut milk, 10% cream.
We love this Fresh Strawberry ice cream -- imagine with KetoBakes Lemon Loaf cubes or over KetoBakes Chocolate Cake!
INGREDIENTS: NONGMO ERYTHRITOL, NONGMO XYLITOL, MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES FROM COCONUT OIL, NATURAL STRAWBERRY FLAVOR, ORGANIC BEET POWDER FOR COLOR, XANTHAN GUM, PURE STEVIA EXTRACT POWDER, HIMALAYAN PINK SALT, KONJAC ROOT FIBER, ASCORBIC ACID, NATURAL VANILLA FLAVOR
NOTICE: Xylitol is dangerous to cats and dogs.
Made in a dedicated gluten-free facility.